Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8/10/11

Back from a long week vacation in Texas and Louisiana. Many wonderful memories were created with family and some of my closest friends. Now I'm back in NYC to focus on my short-term goals (both personal and professional).
I wanted to start doing live shows this summer, but it looks like everything that's come my way has delayed the process. In the meantime I have to get my voice in shape again and really immerse myself in the music.
Back to writing and getting the songs together for a live show. I'm anxious to sing live again and I know my followers are too.
Getting physically fit for the photo shoot. Looking for a professional make-up artist/hair stylist, ideas for my artistic "look", wardrobe, jewelry...phew! A bit overwhelmed.

Opportunities to sing again keep coming up, I feel like I'm so rusty and old, but I just need to focus and keep a positive attitude to get back on track. The more I do it, the better I will be.






No comments:

Post a Comment